About Me

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clothespin behavior chart

So I have been thinking about having a clothespin behavior chart. I have seen lots of ideas on the web, and a lot of teachers say they really like it. Soooo I think this year is the year for me to try it! Now....this is so not as cool as Abby's over at the Inspired Apple, but I just wanted something small and simple. At our school we are the Cleveland RockStars! Every quarter we have an assembly for the rockstars in every class. So I made up this little sign, which I will upload to Vistaprint!! Then there is a behavior sheet for the kids to color each day. This I will send it home at the end of the week. I think it will also help me keep track of really good behavior through out the quarter. Then when it comes time to choose our one rockstar for K06 it will be easier for me to remember! You can grab either sign by clicking on it!

What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the mail :)