About Me

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ABC Letter Sort


This is a great activity I have my kids do at the beginning of the year. I take all kinds of different fonts and cut them out. Then I take the mats and have them sort them by the letter. They really like this game. I usually have my kids do it in partners at a center. At the beginning of the year when we only have a few centers I have this game in two and have different fonts in each one. You can have this fun activity...for FREE!!! Please leave some comment love and let me know what you think!




5 comments:

  1. Theses are OUTstanding! I was not able to download the sorting mat, so I'll check back later!

    Way to go!!!!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me!! I think...I hope I fixed it!

    Thanks for stopping by, by the way! Totally made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Pinterest! :) Cute activity!

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebies!! Can't wait to use them!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT! My room this is year is jungle themed, and these mats are what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the mail :)