About Me

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year...New Me!




So I have to say, that I have been a terrible blogger! I just can't seem to get into it. I think the fact that I only have one follower is another part of it! Why write what no one is going to read! I get so jealous of all the cool blogs I read and follow. Another part is coming into a new school. I am trying to figure our curriculum and requirements. It is so hard when you have 100 people telling you 100 different things! So I have decided I am going to do what is best for me, and of course what is best for my students! So this brings me to my New Year's Resolution! If I write it....they will come!! HAHAHA So my New Year's Resolusion: At least one blog post a week! Hopefully with this, I will get a few more followers!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your posts! Glad to be a follower! More will come soon, promise! :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I look forward to reading them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the mail :)