About Me

Monday, January 10, 2011

The mind of 5 year olds!

I have two classic Kindergarten stories for you today!

First I had one of my little friends come in this morning looking a little blue, but he didn't say anything. So I gave him a normal morning hug and went on. Then we were starting to get all of our snow gear off, and I looked at my sad little friend. All of a sudden he BURSTS into tears! I thought something was terribly wrong. I asked him what was wrong. He looked at me in those big brown watery eyes and he exclaimed "My fish Rufus died!!!!" Well his world has come crashing down! So we talked about being sad, and he got to draw a picture so he could remember Rufus forever!

Later I get an e-mail from his mom. She has told me that our friend really liked to take out the fish and pet him! HAHAHA too funny!



Then later today we were talking about neighborhoods. So much fun! We were drawing a "map" of our neighborhood. As we were making this map I asked the students "What are some places and things we would see in our Neighborhood?" Of course I got the normal answers school, Wal-Mart, and houses. My two favorites....Hy-vee so we can get Chinese food, and a pawn shop!


LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the mail :)